Monday, May 26, 2014

My Go-To Makeup Look ☺




Lets face it! We all love sleep a little bit more than spending time getting ready. On days when I don’t feel like spending a gazillion hours doing my makeup, I opt for something simple: a bother-free makeup look that lasts for a really long time. and I rarely have to do any touchups – a killer combination.

Step 1: Start With a Good Canvas

I started off with a face primer because the oils on my face refuse to corporate with my makeup. Then I applied a good base and concealed all the spots and the dark circles under my eyes. This step took me a while – THANK YOU ZITS! I chose the L’Oreal True Match Foundation. To hide them bad bags underneath my eyes I chose MAC’s Prolong Wear Concealer and to set everything in place I used MAC’s Mineralized Skinfinish.



Step 2: Work On the Eyes.

Start by applying a primer, I used Nars Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base all over the lid. I used MAC’s eye shadow in ‘Blanc-Type’ to even out the colour of my eyelids and used MAC’s ‘Nylon’ eye shadow as the inner corner highlight.
I defined my upper lash line with a black eyeliner and then a couple of coats of mascara.



Step 3: Blush It Up!

My favourite step! Go in with a pink blush colour on the apples of your cheek and blend the colour right up to your temples.  Applying blush just on the apples of your cheeks looks amplified; we want the blush to give us a natural glow. I chose a NARS blush in ‘Orgasm.’


Step 4: Lippies

I have on MAC’s lipstick in ‘Plumful’ and over the top I applied Maybelline’s lip gloss in the shade ‘Caramel Infused.’ I have been enjoying this combination lately, it compliments my natural lip shade and looks all nice and shiny!



…and boom! You are done. You have a healthy complexion, bright eyes and a glossy lip. If this does look doesn’t say “sophistication”, I don’t know what will.

                                        now time for some awkward posing! :D

Why do I look so sad?!










Much love,
xx


     

4 comments:

INSTAGRAM